|General Information for Exhibitors|
CIANA FAIRS ARE A COMBINATION OF TABLE-TOP AND SHELL SCHEME -
ALWAYS ON A SUNDAY AND MONDAY
The TABLE STAND includes one draped 6ft x 2½ft table, chairs, carpet, signage and lighting. Shelf units are also available for placing on the Tables - see item 7 below. All materials must be displayed and sold from tabletops.
SHELL SCHEME includes chairs, carpet and signage. Minimum depth 2m, minimum width 2m.
Shelving, lighting and furniture can be hired directly from the venue or exhibitors can provide their own shelving and furniture - for this option bear in mind the set-up time on the Saturday (both Fairs 9am-7pm), and breakdown time on the Monday (January 3pm-8pm, September 5pm-9pm). See the Shell Scheme folder for further information.
POWER - TELEPHONE - INTERNET Please note these services are available only to Shell Scheme stands. See the Shell Scheme folder for further information.
CATALOGUE Exhibitors have a full listing of company details and a 30-word company description. You can view or print previous catalogues by going to www.ciana.co.uk. Information, 4) About the Fairs - either January or September. Company and catalogue details can be amended up to two weeks before the Fair when the catalogue goes online and to print.
ADVERTISING Advertising is available in the catalogue to exhibitors only. The catalogue is online with advertisers' links to their website and email as a printable pdf for 12 months. Booksellers and publishers, both UK and international, visit the Ciana website throughout the year looking for new sources of supply and wholesalers to sell their remainders and overstocks to.
VAT TO OVERSEAS EXHIBITORS All overseas exhibitors (including EU Members) will be charged UK VAT (Value Added Tax) as the Fair takes place inside the UK, at the prevailing rate at time of invoicing.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT Full details of booking and payment are in the final section of the Terms and Conditions (see link below).
1. Booking: The downloaded booking forms show the details you have entered. All that is required is to sign and date both forms and return them to CIANA before the Booking Deadline. The box at the end of Booking Form (2 of 2) contains any notes, comments and requests you have entered. We will try to help everyone, but cannot guarantee the full number of tables or space you request.
2. Return Forms: Sign both forms, and fax or return them to CIANA before the Booking Deadline. Please note the booking forms must be signed and dated, and submitted as hard copy to CIANA, for the application to be confirmed. Signature on the Booking Form will constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions (see link below).
3. Confirmation: We will confirm your allocation and invoice you within one week of the booking deadline with forms detailing all your updated information. Please check your details are correct on both Booking Confirmation Forms.
4. Payment: Full payment must be made by the Payment Deadline to guarantee your booking. See Terms & Conditions Booking and Payment for full details.
5. Samples Service: Our nominated shipping company WES Logistics - (WES) - provides a welcome delivery service of your samples, from their UK depot direct to your stand on setup day. Please apply to them for their current rates. Full details of the service are posted online two months before the Fair.
6. Setting up: Full details will be available online to exhibitors six weeks before the Fair.
7. Shelf Units: CIANA offers a standard shelf unit in plain, unvarnished wood for hire, for Table Stands only. The shelf unit dimensions are 37 high x 27.5 wide x 12 deep with 3 shelves (maximum height for the lower two shelves is 11).
8. Accommodation: Local hotel and accommodation details are available online in each of the Fairs. We recommend you always check the websites of hotels you intend to stay at as there are often special online and weekend deals available.
9. Entrance Fee: Admission for pre-registered visitors is free. There is a £10 entrance fee for visitors who have not pre-registered. The Fair is Trade Only.
10. Party: CIANA and WES hosts a party after the Fair closes on the Sunday as a thank you to visitors and exhibitors for their support.
If you would like further information or to discuss your requirements, please email and we will be pleased to help.
We do urge early application and look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, click here to obtain your exhibitor login details.
PLEASE NOTE BOOKING FORMS MUST BE SIGNED AND DATED, AND SUBMITTED AS HARD COPY. COMPLETING THE ONLINE BOOKING PACK SEQUENCE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A VALID BOOKING.
Terms & Condtitions
|© Ciana Ltd 2003-2021|